Camp Rolo Year 3 – 8
What is Camp Rolo?
Camp rolo is a non-denominational Christian camp with a ministry to children and youth. We offer a unique quality camping program run at Vertical Horizon Adventure Centre. The camp offers an excellent place for recreation and learning and is fully catered and instructed. Your child will have 4 days & 3 nights of fun, finishing off with a family concert.
How does it work?
Children are placed in teams with others of the same sex and age and are led through the program each day by trained leaders who are reliable, trustworthy role models. The campers work through a number of activities for a personal achievement certificate. Activities include: kayaks, high ropes, archery, zip line, waterslide, drama and many more. There is also an offsite day at the beach or aquatic centre.
So if you want a safe fun place for your child to go, bring them to Camp Rolo for a all inclusive package.
Camp Dates for 2018
- January Monday 15th – Thursday 18th
- April Monday 16th – Thursday 19th
- July Monday 9th – Thursday 12th
- October Monday 1st – Thursday 4th
Camp commences: Monday 10:30am
Camp Concert: Thursday Night 7:00pm
Camp Finishes: After Camp Concert
Cost per camper
Bank Account – TSB Bank – 15 – 3946 – 0301289 – 27
Reference – Child’s Name
Things To Bring:
Toiletries Extra blankets
Sleeping bag 3 towels
Pillow Swimming togs
Gumboots closed in sneakers
Enough play clothes for 4 days including socks & underwear. Plastic bags for wet clothing. Please ensure all clothing is named. We will not be held responsible for unnamed items that go missing.
Please do not bring:
Cellphones, mp3 players, I-pods, Junk Food, Money and pets.
Please insure that you sign in camper on arrival to camp and sign them out on departure.
Terms and Conditions
- I give consent that my child/children can go by bus to the beach/ Aquatic Center.
- That all health history is correct, so far as i know, and the person herein described has permission to engage in all camp activities, except as noted.
- In the event i cannot be reached in an emergency, i hereby give my permission, to secure proper treatment for my child as deemed necessary.
- If my child puts themselves, others or facilities at risk of injury/damage, i give consent for Vertical Horizon staff to take appropriate action according to our code of practice.
- I also accept responsibility for any financial cost incurred as a result of my child’s actions.
- Only Vertical Horizon staff will have access to this information.
If you have any concerns or complaints contact Vertical Horizon on 06 7568770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org