Camp ROLO Year 3 (7yrs) – Year 8 (13yrs)
*Like our Facebook Page – Camp Rolo Vertical Horizon to keep up to date with each camp*
What is Camp ROLO?
Camp ROLO is a non-denominational Christian camp with a ministry to children and youth. We offer a unique quality camping programme run at Vertical Horizon Adventure Centre. The camp offers an excellent place for recreation and learning and is fully catered and instructed. Your child will have 5 days & 4 nights of fun.
How does it work?
Children are placed in teams with others of the same sex and age and are led through the program each day by trained leaders who are reliable, trustworthy role models. We will try to place friends with each other dependant on their age although we do not guarantee this will happen. The campers work through a number of activities for a personal achievement certificate. Activities include: kayaks, high ropes, archery, zip line, waterslide, drama and many more. There is also an offsite day at the aquatic centre.
So if you want a safe fun place for your child to go during school holidays, bring them to Camp ROLO for an all inclusive package.
Camp Dates for 2021
January Monday 18th – Friday 22nd April Monday 19th – Friday 23rd
- July Monday 12th -Friday 17th
- October Monday 4th – Friday 8th
Camp commences: Monday Sign In Open from 10:00am onwards – 572 Everett Road, Inglewood
Camp Finishes: Friday 4:00pm at Camp
Cost per camper
Bank Account – TSB Bank – 15 – 3946 – 0301289 – 27
Reference – Child’s Name/Holiday Month
Things To Bring:
- Toiletries – Extra blankets
- Sleeping bag – 3 towels
- Pillow – Swimming togs
- Jacket/parka – Torch
- Sunblock – Sandshoes
- Gumboots – Closed in sneakers
Enough play clothes for 5 days including socks & underwear. Plastic bags for wet clothing. Please ensure all clothing is named. We will not be held responsible for unnamed items that go missing.
Please do not bring:
cellphones, mp3 players, I-pods, junk food, money and pets.
Please insure that you sign in your camper on arrival to camp and sign them out on departure.
*If your child has medication only bring the required amount to cover 5 days*
Terms and Conditions
- I give consent that my child/children can go by bus to the Aquatic Centre/Mountain (July Camp subject to weather conditions).
- That all health history is correct, so far as i know, and the person herein described has permission to engage in all camp activities, except as noted.
- In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give my permission, to secure proper treatment for my child as deemed necessary.
- If my child puts themselves, others or facilities at risk of injury/damage, I give consent for Vertical Horizon staff to take appropriate action according to our code of practice.
- I also accept responsibility for any financial cost incurred as a result of my child’s actions.
- Only Vertical Horizon staff will have access to this information
- Payment MUST be made at least ten (10) days prior to camp commencing or your booking will be cancelled.
- Due to health and safety we cannot take any child that is not immunised
*Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.*
If you have any concerns please contact Vertical Horizon on 06 7568770 or email us at email@example.com